Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm a blogger!

Here we are doing our post! Me--an official blogger (imagine that!)

3 comments:

Tami said...

Alison, thanks for your enthusiasm today. No wonder you are our fearless leader...you have a wonderful way of making each one of us feel important and special. Thanks for that!

And congrats on being a real life blogger! Can't wait to see all the adventures that happen at the Wilde house! :)

Tami said...

Thanks for getting the candy bars for the Dad's. They are all done and ready to give out. I'll bring them to church sunday. Do you want the YW to help distribute those?

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

Love it! I'm so glad that you are FINALLY a part of the blogging world. Yours is going to be the most interesting blog ever! Can't wait to hear about your DAILY adventures.

Love ya!
Ames