The next morning, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, on a huge cruise ship, in a small cabin, Santa found us!!
Tyson was happy he dropped the goods in his cabin since it was several hours later his teenage brothers, whom sleeping is a top priority, woke to see what surprises Santa had brought them. Then one by one each of us took turns opening our perfect gifts.....
anything TOY STORY for Preston...
Thanks G & G Wilde for the $$
Thanks G & G Copeland for lugging the perfect gifts to all of us----this book is his favorite and even a "kangaroo" book for Australia!
Santa knows Tyson loves LEGOS
and Grandma Copeland knows Tyson LOVES bugs!
American candy....nothing but the best!
The boys were thrilled with their NBA idols, I-tunes cards, and of course money....
no disappointments here!
People for an ENTIRE year???? Thanks Mom and Dad!
A China Memory book made especially by Aunt Joyce Garner....LOVED it!
Settlers anyone? Thanks Santa, but a warning to play at your own risk with Dad--he NEVER loses!
After a delicious breakfast, we left the cruise ship on Christmas Day to explore Christchurch, New Zealand--we found it very appropriate! Soon after we boarded the ship, we were happy to hear that Santa had finished his deliveries, and come back to say Hello at our onboard Christmas Party.
After a fun-filled day, we finished with a Christmas Dinner together with anything you can imagine and more.
Merry Christmas 2009





















6 comments:
I'm so glad that you enjoyed the China trip book! That was truly an amazing trip--one that Doug and I will never forget! In addition to experiencing the country and culture, we loved being with so many family members, including your family.
P.S. Your boys look so handsome in their suits and ties. John really knows how to select beautiful ties!
I love how you explain things! Your comments make me sometimes smile, but mostly laugh right outloud as I think about them!
Pretty sure the fun NEVER stops for you guys. What an awesome vacation!
Santa did well...to not only find you but bring just the right thing, huh?! You must have been a very good girl this year! ;)
I LOVE reading your comments because I always get a really good laugh! And your pictures are beautiful, as are you!! Your little Preston couldn't be ANY cuter and I wish our lego boys could get together. I MISS you, Alison! I really can't wait to see you this summer. What an amazing life you're living.
Allison, you truly have good good good boys. It says so much at what great parents you and John are. I love all the experiences that you are giving them. Your new family picture is beautiful!
Post a Comment