Tuesday, February 7, 2012

When Haircuts go BAD!

I'm not about to blame this haircut on any "LOST IN TRANSLATION" excuse, I'm pretty sure it is just a bad cut, and by the look on Rosco's face, I know he is thinking the same thing!!  I guess that is what one deserves when biting the groomer is the reason you have been kicked out of every other dog grooming salon in town, and you are forced to go local.  Better luck next time you two......





5 comments:

Laura Copeland said...

Oh, my gosh1 I can't stop laughing!!!! Seriously, I'm sure your boys can't either. Do they really deserve this?

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

LOL. Again.

Seriously, if Lady were there, she would forsure join in on the B&M fest("complaining" & moaning fest) that has to STILL be going on in your house. I'm sure Lady has one too many stories to tell, as well.

But the best part of these pictures, is that despite the AH-bvious bad doo, "Gizmo"....I mean Roxy, is still trying to pose as if she's working the red carpet (no pun intended: she's sitting on a red carpet). That's a true Lady (again, no pun intended) you got there. There's no doubt she knows the two rules of fashion: beauty ain't painless and sometimes ya gotta fake it until you make it! I'm pretty sure she learned that from your example...AND seeing the pictures of your 4H outfit that you sewed ALL by YOURSELF! :)

Rosco, on the other hand, is just plain ticked.

xoxo

The Great Lakes of NY said...

that is HILARIOUS! Thanks for the good laugh. I miss you making me laugh!

Ann Fisher said...

LOL!!!
When I first saw the title of your post, my first thought was "Oh no! What did Parker do to his hair now?"
Poor doggies!
ps - 9 weeks until we leave!!! Can you believe it?
pps - I love your red belt in the family photo! If you got it in Shanghai, that will need to be a shopping stop for us!!!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Actually, after looking at your dogs' pictures, they look like they are pretty proud of their new hairdos! Hilarious!!!