We could hardly contain the excitement!!
Our guesses had been recorded......
Regardless, we knew whatever was written inside this white envelope would be the perfect place for Bracken to serve.......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA NORTH......MANDARIN SPEAKING!!!
To say Bracken is excited is an understatement! Ironically, although he can't "choose" his mission destination, he has ALWAYS wished for this exact mission, and to be able to use his Chinese language is even a greater bonus! We are truly so proud of Bracken and his decision to serve a mission. Our family looks forward to watching Bracken learn and grow as he blesses the lives of many in Australia!



4 comments:
I still get chills and tears every time I see this video! And to see how contented Bracken is with this call says so much! It is truly where the Lord wanted him to go, as well as where Bracken wanted to go! And to hear how excited Parker was for him just does our hearts good. To love a brother so much that you are so happy for him is a beautiful thing in a family! Way to go, Bracken! We can't wait to start getting the e-mails and pictures!
Congratulations, Bracken, on receiving your mission call, and more importantly for being willing and worthy to go!! We so enjoyed seeing the video while we were on our cruise with your parents. How unbelievably exciting for you and your family. You've raised a wonderful son; congratulations to you and your family!
I'm crying as I write this, Alison. I am SO HAPPY for you. You sweet mother. You did it.
I am so so happy!! Amazing. If I could pick a mission I would pick that one too...except the Mandarin speaking :). So happy for your whole family!!
Post a Comment