Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Very "Non-Surprise" Sweet 16

I shouldn't have been surprised that Parker would somehow find out about his "Big Sweet 16 Surprise Party" was in the works.  By the time the party finally rolled around, he admitted that he had heard about his shin dig in no less than 4 ways!!  Regardless, the party was a great success with a great group of new friends from high school and church. It's no surprise we love this boy so much......his positive attitude, obedience, and zest for life are just a few of the many reasons WE LOVE PARKER!  Happy Birthday Parker Boy......and many more!!






 
 
 

2 comments:

Tami said...

Sixteen?! Already??! Happy Birthday to Parker! I love it that it's him and all the pretty girls in the pictures. :D

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I didn't realize that you and Michele had such close 16-year-olds! Parker looks like he has some cute friends already. He has definitely not suffered from the move. Of course, he probably would do well anywhere you moved, right?!?