Another school year is upon us. It is bittersweet to watch these boys get older, but we are so proud of the boys and men they are becoming. Here's to a successful and enjoyable 2014-2015 school year.
Preston.......2nd Grade....("likes" soccer, "loves" basketball, friend playdates, math, P.E., and anything Golden State Warriors!!)
Tyson......8th grade.....(enjoys soccer, League of Legends Computer games, Netflix movies and past TV episodes, friends, fruit smoothies, pizza, hamburgers, and texting)
Parker.....12 grade....SENIOR!!....(Quite evident in the picture below....Parker enjoys the social life. PERIOD!)
Elder Bracken Wilde......enjoys his mission in Sydney, Australia, the Chinese people, and the opportunity to serve. We couldn't be more proud of all four of these boys!!!



1 comment:
So great that you document your kids' with pictures and pointing out what their likes are at that age. As I look back on all of you, I loved whenever I had mentioned things like that or you yourselves did. It is so historical that they will love in future years! Great job!
Post a Comment