**To all of you that HATE standing in long check out lines at the grocery store, I envy you!!Here's an idea...the next time you are annoyed or in a hurry, just pick up a "People" magazine, the minutes will be seconds, you will enjoy a few good reads, and your day will be a bit brighter! Here's to all the small things in life!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
TGIM
Thank Goodness It's Monday!! Some people might think of Monday as a start to a very long week. Not true for others......for at the Wilde house, Monday's means our weekly mail will be delivered from the states, and inside is what else? PEOPLE MAGAZINE!! Yes, Christmas happens at our house every week. How else do we find out important facts about our favorite stars, who's dating who, and who's not dating who?! Yes, I will admit I am addicted to PEOPLE, and every Monday night after the kids are in bed I enjoy reading page by page. So, a big thank you to Grandma Copeland for renewing my subscription for my birthday!!
**To all of you that HATE standing in long check out lines at the grocery store, I envy you!!Here's an idea...the next time you are annoyed or in a hurry, just pick up a "People" magazine, the minutes will be seconds, you will enjoy a few good reads, and your day will be a bit brighter! Here's to all the small things in life!
**To all of you that HATE standing in long check out lines at the grocery store, I envy you!!Here's an idea...the next time you are annoyed or in a hurry, just pick up a "People" magazine, the minutes will be seconds, you will enjoy a few good reads, and your day will be a bit brighter! Here's to all the small things in life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Gosh, every time I come to your blog your header picture just takes my breath away! Loved the picture of you and your people magazine! You are way too cute!!
You are just too funny Alison! We love Mondays for our weekly mail, too. :)
Post a Comment