Wednesday, February 18, 2009

LOVE is in the Air!

What do you get if you take one empty family room,

add 75 people or more


Fill a table full of delicious food,


Include a chocolate fountain with all the fixin's,


Play a competitive "LOVE MATCH" game,


And.....dance a few dreamy LOVE SONGS?


You get a memorable Valentine's evening filled with a WHOLE LOT OF LOVE!! Thanks to so many amazing friends, YOU definitely made it a fabulous event!!

4 comments:

Tami said...

Oh my word, what a night! Those Wildes know how to have a good time. Loved being there and being with you .... always!! (And I'm so impressed that you've blogged it already.) :D

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

Ha ha ha ha! I love this post! Especially the music...it actually reminds me of when we were out walking in Gaineville with Hazel...and ALL the Love Bugs were in full bloom...not to mention all the other chirping, sqwaking, buzzing insects. Love TRULY was in the air that night.

You and John look adorable! I love your matching pink shirts. So fun!

Miss you!
Ames

Camille said...

Alison! You do such great things with your family!
I noticed a familiar face in your V day group picture--Elizabeth Eggett--Her parents were in our ward in Indiana--her sister Cherie and I are good friends. Small world.
My parents are so excited for the trip!
Camille

Natalie said...

What? Why weren't Kent and I invited to this party? You know that our first date was a dance, right (Amy's reception)? Looks amazing! Is that your family room? Awesome!