How quickly we have tried to forget the long journey, but what we choose to never forget was our favorite memories about HAWAII!!....Here are just a few responses from some very satisfied vacationers....
perfect weather, gorgeous scenery, amazing beaches, watching surfers, family bonding, visiting the Castles', Settler's of Catan game nights, three generation uniting, Polynesian Cultural Center (minus the drama part of briefly losing our Preston boy!), pineapple ice cream, sandcastle making, whale watching, golfing and more golfing, shaved ice, Carter, Jenna and Brady (and Kim and Kyle of course), Rook challenges from Papa, scuba diving, theater movies and popcorn, Papa, Grandma, and Great Grandpa Rigby, Pearl Harbor, American candy/food, Mele Kalikimaka song being played non-stop, fabulous date nights, fresh leis, spotting Jack Sparrow's Black Pearl, speaking English everywhere!, Preston overcoming beach fright, Mc D's breakfast Mc Muffins, 4 brothers' bedroom sharing, Parker's beach body, fresh pineapple, Marriott Maui Beach Club, pirate ship waterslides, football watching, body surfing, non-stop hysterical moments, snorkeling, and.......finally receiving a call from the airlines that our missing suitcase with ALL our Christmas fun had been successfully found and delivered!!!
FAVORITES IN OAHU
POLYNESIAN CULTURAL CENTER
DOLE PLANTATION
BEACH FUN
CHRISTMAS EVE AT THE CASTLES'
CHRISTMAS MORNING
(SANTA EVEN FINDS US IN HAWAII)
PEARL HARBOR
"THE BLACK PEARL"
HANAUMA BAY
FAVORITES IN MAUI
WHALE WATCHING
GOLFING
Hawaii was even more perfect with Grandma and Grandpa Copeland AND Great Grandpa Rigby! How we will always cherish these times together--thanks for always being willing to meet us ANYWHERE in the world Papa and Grandma!








9 comments:
Oh, what fun to live all the beautiful memories again in your fantastic blog! Let's certainly do it all again! When did you have time to do all this? Anyway, I so enjoyed looking at it.
What a dream Christmas vacation and your photos told the story that your boys will never forget. Don't you think Hawaii was created to show us the Garden of Eden really does exist. So happy I could share in your bit of Heaven trip by reading your blog.
Also, I love your family photos in your blog title. Were they taken in Hawaii. All your boys are growing into such nice young men--even Preston. Beautiful photos.
You and your family must have had such a wonderful time! Hawaii just can't be beat!!! I loved your Christmas card and family photo! You and John are doing such a great job raising those boys and giving them such memorable experiences! P.S. Sorry about your shingles; they are not fun! I'm getting the vaccination this month.
Loved this post! And happy that you were able to download the gold pics successfully. AND....I couldn't be happier that you found your suitcase! Or...that your suitcase found you! :)
What a dream vacation this was. Maybe next time (or the next, or the next, or....well, you get my point) we'll be able to join you. Let's shoot (for sure) for 2016! It'll be a graduation present for Jeff. ;)
However, I do have one question about one of the pictures: what the devil was Parker wearing in that picture that he was playing cards or board games with Johnny? Your new jammies top? Hilarious! Actually, all the questions I have about one picture or another usually have to do with Parker. ;) Don't worry...I have a Parker in the making: Isaac.
Love ya!
xoxo
bummer that you had to spend christmas in hawaii. I hate that place. too bad you couldn't go somewhere pretty and warm..heee heee
lucky duck!!!
What a fun trip Alison! We went to most of those places about three years ago and you make me really really want to go back! My mouth is watering for pinneapple ice cream. Hanauma Bay was our most favorite. Glad you guys could make these kind of memories while your kids are still young. You look so good! Such a sweet family you have. Thank you for the Christmas card! It made my day that you would think to send that all the way to little ole me. :)
Looks like you had an absolutely fun time. That is on our list to take the kids sometime too. This year we took the kids to Disneyland!! It was tons of fun and hopefully I will have pics up soon. Miss you!!!
I'm soooo jealous!! But so happy for you, too! What a fun family. No one does more than your adorable family! I can only imagine the laughter. I miss you, Alison! When are you coming back???
Post a Comment