Bracken----12th grade
Parker---9th grade
Tyson---5th grade
Thank heavens #4 is ALWAYS up for a photo regardless of what day of school it is!!
Preston----Pre-K 4
And these sexy beasts.....Obviously they LOVE their picture taken.....look at their "all teeth" grins. However, they too could definitely use some SCHOOL!! Unfortunately another school year has come, and these two are still the only dogs on the block not allowed to accompany us, and the handfuls of other families who bring their dogs to the bus stop. One word, MUZZLE!
So other than the unruly dog behavior that keeps persisting, we anticipate nothing less than perfect behavior from the boys (:
Here's looking forward to another exciting and fabulous last school year at our favorite Shanghai schools!



5 comments:
Such handsome boys! And I love how they are so involved in their school--school work and extra-curricular activities. They will always have fond memories of their school years! Yes, after looking at the under-bite on Roscoe, I definitely think a muzzle is a good idea--but then, he isn't the one that bites, right?
I can't believe your oldest is a senior this year! Wow they grow up so fast. Very good looking boys... I'm sure you both are so proud!!
Your postings are always so fun and enjoyable, Alison. Your boys are all such wonderful young men. I still can't believe that Bracken is a senior this year. Wow!! Hope they all have a great year.
So happy to see the boys on their first day! I don't think I ever got the chance to post our first day of school photos although I did take them! I am sooo far behind on blogging- so much to tell and there is never any time!Life with a baby! All your boys are so cute! Miss you tons!
There is nothing better than the first day of school photographs. It is a very special time in life to remember what you wore and how you felt about yourself that year. I can just imagine that your boys were very excited to start school after having enjoyed such a wonderful summer of activities. Cute, cute boys!!
Post a Comment