Happy Birthday to King Parko? This is the name the "Mexican friends" at school refer to him as, and with his own Mexican accent, it is sure to bring a smile. However, to his handfuls of other multi-national schoolmates, Parker is also known for his smile. He is literally always smiling! Parker's smile and his sense of humor are one of my FAVORITE things about him. Truly, (minus some of his sibling teasing), Parker is one of the funniest people I know. This, along with his HIGH AMOUNTS of energy, and enthusiasm for life are just a couple reasons we adore this teen!!!
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY PARKER BOY!
And once again, the tradition continues-- we find ourselves celebrating Parker's big day at his favorite Yi-Cafe Restaurant at the Shangri-la. Days ago, Parker said he was going to stop eating so that he would be ready for this feast here. However, with the constant growth spurt this teen has had in the last few months, we all knew these were just words.......
Parker's good friend Michael Nichol celebrates his 15th birthday just two day's after Parker, so along with Michael's family, we enjoyed celebrating the two teen's birthday together.
A couple hours later, I received this e-mail from Parker.......
thankyou mom for the supriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! all my friends decorated my locker yesterday afterschool, and people have brought in cakes and giving me stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
So happy to hear the birthday surprises from so many had brought a smile to the birthday boy's face, but then again, what is Parker without a SMILE!!??




6 comments:
Tell Parker happy birthday from us. He really is a handsome young man and I love his smile. What a great birthday celebration he enjoyed and I love how appreciative he was for what people did to help him celebrate.
Tell Parker happy birthday from us. He really is a handsome young man and I love his smile. What a great birthday celebration he enjoyed and I love how appreciative he was for what people did to help him celebrate.
what a cutie! I'm sure all the girls at school have a crush on him! He does have a great smile... and always so happy!
We agree...he is one of the funniest (and darling)kids we know. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, Parker! We are so happy that you had such a wonderful day! I loved the family picture of all of you celebrating. That was darling. Yes, we all love Parker. As we were playing Rook on this cruise with Joyce, we told her of all our outrageous adventures playing Rook with the Wilde family--especially Parker. He rocks at Rook!
What a handsome young man! Yes, your Grandpa and Grandma Copeland told me all about your "Rook confidence" on our cruise. Happy belated birthday! It looks like all of your birthday wishes came true.
Post a Comment