October 28, 2008--Happy Birthday to our Parker Boy!! This is a great year for Parker, as he entered middle school, started boy scouts, will receive the Aaronic Priesthood, and be able to pass the sacrament. We are so grateful for Parker in our family. He is 99% of the time happy, cheerful, and smiling. Last year, one of his classmates asked him if he ever DID NOT smile! We all love his zest for life, and contagious smile.


Parker, along with his brothers is an I-Pod professional. They know basically everything there is to know about the gadget, and spend plenty of time downloading the "latest and greatest" songs, games, and movies to their I-Pods. His gift this year was a nifty I-Pod stereo system for his bedroom. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Copeland for their birthday gift certificate to the I-Pod store, he is prepared to do some more downloading.

October 28th must be a terrific day, as Parker shares his birthday with both his Aunt Carrie and Tyler Nevenner. We all think they are the greatest ever, and wish them a fabulous birthday as well!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Parker! What a great time to be a guest at the Wilde house...cake and ice cream!! Thanks for adopting Aaron this week...we think you're wonderful!!
Post a Comment