I won't come right out and say who was the victim of ALL of these accidents, but I will say I am in search of a place where I can go for a nice, comfy, safe, QUIET vacation from a vacation :)
The monkeys introduce themselves to Preston----I'm thinking it was not a positive experience! However, in his defense, his older brother Parker armed with a pseudo sling shot, displayed no bravery whatsoever with the monkeys, and screamed louder than any girl you could find!
MONKEY SEE.....MONKEY DO!
We were fascinated with the local children---however, they were just as fascinated with the "silver braquets" on Parker's teeth.
The highlight of our bike ride was taking in the Balinese local lifestyle---Tyson learned the techniques for harvesting rice from the locals--HIRED!
This picture is a bit fuzzy, but so were the few seconds after taking the picture while riding-- risking a dangerous fall---luckily accident averted (:----the picture was definitely worth the risk, but so was Parker's scream from behind me thinking his mom was going down!!!
Balinese handicraft is amazing......
Silver is abundant in this country---I think I could have spent the entire day at this jewelry store (the boys argue I did ):
After years of traveling with our family, we have learned keeping on a tight schedule is a MUST.....until it comes to BYU games. What would we do without the internet??
Sundra, our Balinese driver spent every day with our family----he taught and showed us the Best of Bali, but most of all deserves a medal for his patience (: Here's to wonderful memories!



6 comments:
wow! u guys take the coolest trips! loving how comfortable the cute monkeys were with your fam!
Oh, my goodness! These pictures are so great! I love Bali and would love to see it in person! I can't believe how many accidents you have had lately. Hopefully all the bruises are gone and you will have better luck now you are home. Great fun together!
You and your family have had the opportunity to travel so much!! You visit places I haven't even thought of yet! Truly, though, experiences are so much better than things!!! Look at the memories you are making with your boys!
P.S. We so enjoyed being with your mother these last seven days, and your dad the rest of our trip. Florida was just beautiful!!!
Your travels to Bali looked like the chance of a lifetime to experience a culture that is pretty different from ours. I love how you are taking advantage traveling to different places and being a part of the world around you. Brad told us today that he is really looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks when he is in China. Thanks for making him feel so welcome. It's so rewarding to see family loving and caring for each other. Great blog!!
How awesome is your life? How will you ever re enter the real world?
I'm sure it was not you who had ANY of those accidents! I have always wanted to go to Bali- sadly it is like China to me and is almost on Planet Venus!
Post a Comment