Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Master's Cup

For the past couple years Bracken has been taking private lessons here in our compound with a coach from Malaysia. He also attended the BYU tennis camp this past summer. This, combined with a lot of hard work, helped Bracken to earn a spot on the Shanghai American School Tennis Team!! Way to go Bracken!! As a reward for his efforts, John surprised us with tickets to the tennis Masters Cup in Shanghai. (Alison almost lost her invitation after asking if Andre Agassi would be playing--YIKES!) Shanghai has hosted the CUP for the past several years, however, this year will be the last year it will be held in China.


We enjoyed watching the Brian Brothers from USA who did America proud, and the single men's semi-finals.







2 comments:

Tami said...

Way to go, Bracken! What? No Andre?!! ,)

Erin Boyle said...

Alison,
I am so glad to have found your blog!!! Yeah! To be able to keep in touch better.
Thank you so much for the awesome new bag and fun church things...I love it! Also, thank you for taking such good care of Brad while he was in China! He totally surprised me with the cute cloths...I think that I owe you a bigger thank you for the guidence!
Mostly I want to tell you that I love you and am so glad that you are in our lives! You are wonderful!
Erin