Before we left, everyone had a wish list of what they wanted to do in Hong Kong. We had "big boy wishes," "little boys wishes", and a few wishes "in between"......
Big Boy Wishes---Shopping, Shopping, and more Shopping (definitely they take after their father!) And trust me, these boys can shop!

Bracken and Parker were in heaven with the "sports street" with every brand, and style of sports shoe and clothing one could imagine. And not to forget, there was also a good amount of bonding time spent in electronic stores.....
Another "big boy" wish.....GOLFING! Thanks to John's boss from Hong Kong for inviting John, Bracken and Parker on a fabulous golf outing at the beautiful Macau Country Club.
A few wishes made from Tyson included....a great movie with lots of treats and popcorn, several meals at Mc D's, a day at Ocean Park, and a browse through a few toy stores...
And as far as the little man, he had only one BIG wish that was repeated to us a million times or more. A wish that if we didn't help fulfill this would mean one disappointed three year old.....
We came.........
He Spotted....
He played...
And they bonded!! Wish granted!! And guess who was chosen to escort Buzz back to his rocket ship at the end of the day.....
Life doesn't get much better than this!
And what about those too big for Disney "big boys" whose first wish wasn't to spend a day at this magical place??.......Who do they think they are kidding?
Family together time....a wish you never want broken!!




























9 comments:
Looks like you had a fabulous time. We are just hanging out here for Spring Break. The kids are all in a musical/drama camp. I hope it turns out fun!!!
The narrative and pictures just made me so happy, I almost cried! Oh, how I wish Grandpa and I could have been there! It brought back so many happy memories in Australia!
I didn't even know there was a "Disneyland" in Hong Kong! How great that you can be together as a family anyplace in the world! (That little Preston is just precious!)
Alison, I think it is remarkable the education you are giving your boys through trips like these. This day will be cherished forever by your kids, both for the fun and the cultural experience.
What a fun trip! Looks like Hong Kong is the place to be... how far is it from where you live? You are so great to your kids.. what an awesome mom! They always looks so happy in your pictures!
It hardly looks like there were any people there!How fun for you to not have to wait in long lines!They don't have a walk around Buzz at either Disneyworld OR Disneyland in CA- we've looked! Easton would of loved to see him move around! We are going to Disneyland April 9-18 this got me very excited! Your boys are so handsome! xxoo
Kent and I were thinking of things to do for spring break next weekend. Breakfast with the Easter bunny just doesn't sound as exciting anymore.
Hong Kong?! That's amazing.
I love reading your blog! The pictures of Buzz Lightyear walking with Preston were just amazing! Wow! His smile is breathtaking! I know we will stay in touch, our kids do!
You have such a sweet family Allison. I love your boys, they are good boys and so handsome! I love that you did all this and love all that you do with your kids. If you ever a need a 'nanny' with a little girl, I know the perfect person! :o)
Post a Comment