Friday, May 21, 2010

Middle School Dinner Dance

The count down is on......only two weeks left of school.  The boys are definitely anxious for summer, but are still busy with finals and a few last school activities.

One of the traditional highlights for a middle school student at Shanghai American School, is attending the end of year dinner/dance boat cruise down the Huangpu River.  Friday night, Parker enjoyed this traditional cruise with his schoolmates.  Lucky for us, Parker is always willing to share details about his fun so the rest of us could get a gist of just how great the evening was.  Here are a few pictures of the evening that show some of his fun, but trust me when I say it's even funner with a play by play from Parker (:




1 comment:

Laura Copeland said...

Wow, Parker looks so fantastic! Well, he always does, but when he dresses up--he even looks more so! He truly has grown taller, I can tell. I'm so glad he had such fun at the dance.