I LOVE MY BOYS!
I LOVE MY BOYS IN BOY SCOUTS!
I LOVE MY BOYS PROGRESSING IN BOY SCOUTS!
I LOVE MY BOYS MOVING CLOSER TO FINISHING THAT EAGLE BADGE, AND FINISHING THEIR YEARS IN BOY SCOUTS (:
OH, AND YES, I LOVE THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO DO THIS 4 TIMES WITH MY 4 SONS!
Note.....starting here, the following is without any sarcasm because truly boy scouts is a wonderful program!! We have been so grateful for the great leaders, and amazingly organized pack the boys have been able to be a part of here in Shanghai. It has been fun to have Bracken and Parker attend weekly pack meetings, campouts, and work on merit badges together, and even funner to see them laugh about scouting situations together. Even though it is a lot of work for them (and their parents), it is definitely beneficial and rewarding to receive that sought after Eagle achievement! Even more, the boys LOVE to be reminded that their dad was asked about his Eagle Scout achievement at one of his job interviews after college graduation, and that their space awaits them in the "eagle nest" with him.
So, Kudos to Bracken and Parker at tonight's Court of Honor and moving on up those ranks...
Parker recieved his 1st class--
And Bracken received his Life which means Eagle is near!!








2 comments:
Yeh, Bracken and Parker! You are progressing so well! Believe me, I remember those days of working so hard to get the Eagels done. It's a lot of work and record keeping, but believe me, you all will feel so happy when you have finally achieved it! (By the way, great looking uniforms. I don't think our boys ever really had the full uniform!)
Those boys are eaglets in the making. How fun to do scouting in China.
Alison, we loved China. It is really an incredible country and so progressive...much different than I imagined. We learned sooooo much from Tibet. Have you been there? Wish you were with the 17 of us. It was an incredibly educational experience that would have been even better with you.
Post a Comment